Monday, November 8, 2010

Some old pictures...

Not too terribly old, but I've had a chance to roll through some older images from the past few months.  Some images that I just didn't get around to editing, or images that I almost just about didn't even look at.  Little family get togethers, friends coming into town, etc.  I think it's important to roll through these, because there's something relaxing about shooting the fam.  It's easy.  I know what they like and what they don't like.  In fact, I can take a picture of my mom and sister and instantaneously I get the look of "delete that picture".  Sometimes I do... sometimes I don't.  Usually it goes something like:

Me: "Hey everyone!  Over here!"
*CLICK*
My sister/mom: "I better not have an uggy face in that picture!"
Me: "You guys look great!"  -insert micheivious smirk here-
My sister/mom: "Delete it, Michael."
Me: *sigh*

ANYWAY, here's a few fun ones from a recent visit from mine and my wife's friend, and fellow photographer, Erin Michelle.  Check her out if you get a chance or if you're in or around the Colorado area.  She specializes in boudoir, kids, families, and weddings... and she's fantastic!








My beautiful wife hard at work.  She looks good with a camera in her hand.  

And here's a few more from some other adventures.





This is one my wife's mother actually took of us.  I love this image!


These are from my brother's ordination in Southern California earlier this year.



Haven't eaten any candy since last year.  UGH.


My brother gettin' ready for his ordination and to say a brief sermon.




Youth pastor/brother... hard at work.  He and his wife obviously relate well to their students.



My mom and dad... being themselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment