Monday, November 15, 2010

People to keep you sane...

We all work jobs that are tough.  My wife is one of those people.  She sacrifices more for our family everyday than I do in a month.  I really believe that.  So it goes without saying that there are people (besides yours truly) that keep her sane during the day to day grind.  Jill is one of those people.

I had the pleasure of meeting Jill and John at their daughter's first birthday a few months ago which, consequently, was one of the first times my wife ever TRULY picked up a camera.  They are such a good looking couple.  And hiding under that good-looking-ness (is that a word? It is now!  HAHA!) are two people who are sweet, kind, patient, and they both have gracious hearts.  As I said, Jill has kept my wife from losing her mind for quite a while now around their office, and accordingly to Jill, my wife has been able to return the favor.  And John...  he seems to carry an air of patience.  But he's a mountain biker at heart, and that says something about someone in this photographer/mountain biker's mind... so I know when times get crazy, John gets moving.

When Jill asked me if we'd do family portraits with them, I couldn't have been happier!  It was an exciting day filled with laughter over what "the Pies" was doing.  It seemed that gravel was the most interesting toy, and crawling backwards along sidewalks is a favorite past time.  :-)

Without further adieu...




 


 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment