Thursday, November 18, 2010

Second shooting...

...can be such a pleasure.  I've had the joy of other photographers taking me under their wing and offering their help at almost every turn.  To name a few, Ashley and Jason Maxwell, Jon and Joanne Encarnacion, Lindsey Freitas, and for this particular shoot, Kristen Gonzales.  It seems everywhere I look people are looking to support me, whether it be fellow photographers, friends, my family, my in-laws, and especially my wife.  Heck, even our dogs support my be sitting still here and there for the occasional snapshot.

I can't express how happy it makes me to be shooting with Kristen.  She's amazing, has such a keen eye for details and a total knack for making people smile and laugh.  She called me up a few months ago and asked if I'd second shoot a wedding in December with her, which I thought was amazing, so of course I said yes!  December weddings are a rarity, so I'm super looking forward to getting out there and shooting.  But before we set foot into a church for the wedding in December, Kristen wanted to make sure that Debra and Mike were comfortable with us, and that we got to know Debra and Mike... which didn't take long.  Turns out that Mike is building up a Santa Cruz full suspension and had a few questions and, wouldn't you know it... that's the way to my heart - BICYCLES.  And Debra, well, it goes without saying: If you can't see how sweet and kind she is by these pictures along, you may be blind.  ;-)

Thanks to Kristen for having me out!

A few edits with a different style.  Thought I'd try something new for a change.



 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment