Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Rischowskys! Bay Area Family Photography

It's funny the way you meet people...  Through friends, relatives, work.  For Damon and I, we met through church.  We're a rare select few covered in tattoos (me somewhat, Damon VERY covered) who wander the sanctuary on a Saturday evening or a Sunday morning (that kinda' made us sound like vampires, didn't it?).  At an evening meeting of our church's artists we met, talked for a minute, added each other on Facebook, and the rest is history.  Again, it's funny how you meet people.  And as it turns out, my wife knows Damon's wife from high school.  How funny!  The world continues to grow smaller every day.

Damon and Courtney are expecting a new little one soon, so we headed out to get some family photos on a BEAUTIFUL, non-rainy, sun-shiny Saturday morning before Courtney decides she just can't be called to wander a local park for a little while.  I tend to like to drag my clients to remote places for the best pictures.  I'm the photographer who likes to torture his clients!  LOL!  I'm kidding, I'm kidding...  sort of.  *insert evil laugh here*

Here's to wishing a healthy new little one to Courtney, Damon, and their daughter Zoey.  We'll be praying for you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment