Only had about 3 minutes setup time, and shot in aperture mode instead of shutter speed mode. I'm an idiot and forgot to even check my settings after the first shot. Guess I got kinda' lucky. needless to say I had plenty of bad shots come through. I think 11, 21, or 51 focus points would have helped in a situation like this. My D40 seemed to be a little lost on what I wanted it to focus on.
Also, another little progress in the making: Seeing as I don't have Adobe anything on my work computer, I used Picasa to go ahead and add my little ©mbB Photo logo to my photos. I like this font so I might stick with it for a little while. It's just not fun having to add it into each individual photo when Adobe PS will import the logo in batch format. We'll see what I decide to do.