Wednesday, June 15, 2011

And we'll all float on OK... - Bay Area Floating photography -

Sometimes, you just have to stay up late, playing with Adobe products, taking ridiculous pictures of yourself, and float.  Yes.  I said it.  Sometimes you just have to float.  Like...  Float.  Kinda' like flying, but not quite as quickly.  It's almost a hover, but with less weight.

I think you get the idea...

I backed my car into a cop car the other day.
Well he just drove off, sometimes life's OK.
I ran my mouth off a bit too much, oh what did I say?
Well you just laughed it off, it was all OK.

And we'll all float on OK. And we'll all float on OK.
And we'll all float on OK. And we'll all float on anyway.

-MM


www.michaeljamesphotostudio.com                Add us on Face-beezy fo' Sheezy...

No comments:

Post a Comment