Monday, April 5, 2010

A walk around downtown and Orly...

I had the chance to walk around downtown with a friend of mine and a fellow photographer who I admire, Ben Quesinberry. He may or may not know it, but he's been a huge help to me in with figuring out lighting, as well as off camera flash and sports stuff. We found a few cool things to shoot, and while these edits are rough and nothing spectacular, it's the first time I've found myself wandering downtown and actually enjoying taking pictures of walls and buildings.



Ben Q.:


Onto Orly. I love my dog. When I put my first dog Coco down at the beginning of 2007, I genuinely thought I'd never love another dog as much as I loved her. She was the best. Hands down - the best...

...but then Orly came along in the spring of 2009, and I fell in love instantly. He's rotten, he gets into things, but he is so loyal and he loves me. Even when he eats my glasses, my slippers, bites my wife's hand, eats the remote, steals my dinner off the table, eats sticks and sniffs another dog's butt just enough to piss them off... he loves me.

Here are a few of him in a rare state: Sleeping/kinda'-sorta' sleeping.



No comments:

Post a Comment