Friday, July 22, 2011

Steph + Cam are married! (full post) - Bay Area Holy Matrimony Photography

What can be said about Stephanie?  She's like a sister to my wife.  Sure they're cousins, but they've been there for each other through thick and thin, from NorCal to SoCal.  Steph and her sister Anna were in mine and Jehn's wedding 3 years ago, and Jehn and I felt so blessed to be such a big part (Jehn as a bridesmaid and me as the photographer) to Ms. "Corn and Tacos" becoming Mrs. Stephanie Chase.

After getting ready at the beautiful Tollhouse Inn in Los Gatos, Stephanie, who looked absolutely perfect, her ladies and I all headed to Almaden so that Cameron, her hubby to be, could see her for the very last time as his fiance'.  And it was truly epic.  That little bridge in Almaden Lake Park was the perfect setting.  We had the most gorgeous weather, amazing light, and beautiful people (especially my wife! *Sorry... shameless plug*).  Then off we rushed to Boulder Ridge Gold Club to prepare for the ceremony.

The day was gorgeous, vows were said that truly came straight from Cameron and Stephanie's hearts, and then the party began!

Steph... cuz... we love you.  And Cameron, welcome to the family, man, although you've definitely been part of this big huge Buchanan/Krug/Tornincasa/Chase mushed up family for a long time now.  I cannot wait to see what the future holds for you both!  We love you guys!

Thanks to Danny Gaines and Matthew Gillooley for being not assistants but fellow photographers on this huge event.  They are truly my equals and I can't tell you how much I value your expertise and skills.  Alison Kirkpatrick, you did a bang up job on the hair and styling!









 
    














1 comment:

  1. Mike, these are amazingly good! You're just getting better and better. I can't wait to come back out and shoot some more with you guys!

    ReplyDelete