Thursday, July 14, 2011

God's Creation - Bay Area God's Creation Photography

The official God's Creation photographer?  You'd expect me to say, "no way."  But you'd be wrong.  I am.  In fact, every single moment I pick up my camera and the buttons start getting pressed and things start whirling and whizzing, I'm capturing God's creation.  Cliche' as a flower may be, or the love between a husband and wife, or parents and their baby, or my dog playing in the backyard, or... the moon.  How amazing is the moon?

Well, here's how amazing.  I know we all see what we want to see, but when I see things like this, or my pregnant wife, or my friend Melissa's new baby boy, I see God.  I see love.

...but again, that's just me.

{Please click the image below for high-resolution viewing}  



http:www.michaeljamesphotostudio.com                                 Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment