Thursday, August 26, 2010

Getting back to my roots...

Sometimes just means grabbing the camera, walking outside, and shooting some pictures...

...or driving 30 minutes to find a good location.  But man.  That was WELL worth it.

My buddy and fellow photographer, Ben, and I headed up to the hills for a little shoot session and man did we get some great images.  If there's any single person who probably made me want to get into photography, this would be him.  I've been blessed to know a lot of people in the photography realm over the past 6 or 12 months, but this guy really showed me what you can do with off camera light, and that sparked my interest. Why?  Because I typically like to start out doing the hardest thing possible.  And in photography, there really isn't anything much more difficult than creating your own light.

So, besides the 100+ degree heat, it was a good afternoon.  Here's just a few that I really liked.

I cannot WAIT to do a portrait shoot here!!!!  Hopefully an engagement!

My good buddy, Ben.

No comments:

Post a Comment