Friday, August 13, 2010

Adorable little Madison...

Am I getting lucky with happy people?  I know that there are people out there who get sad or angry, but so far these folks have just simply not been my clients.  And babies... well, they can be cranky sometimes, right?  Not apparently while I have a camera in my hand!

I got the chance to shoot with Dayna and Madison yesterday.  Madison is nine months old and, simply put, full of joy.  Like... TRUE joy.  She smiled and grinned and laughed almost non-stop.  The last time I did that for more than 15 minutes my jaw hurt, but Madison just kept on being her happy, bubbly little self.

Here's a preliminary photo from the shoot yesterday.  More to come!

And a side thanks to a fellow photographer Cassie for helping me out!

Decided to add another photo today.  More to come VERY soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment