Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Two in a row? Peas in a pod?

Second time shooting, and second photo shoot. Wow. I'm gettin' busy! Well, busy for free. :-)

But if I'm going to do anything for free, I'd just assume do it for friends and family. And yes, when I shot Isaac in his gym I took 150 shots, and liked a few of them. And when I shot my sister and her boyfriend, one of my good friends Luke, I liked quite a few of them. But I'm still not feeling ready to venture into the paid realm of photography... yet.

Anyway, here's a bunch that I liked that I thought came out kinda' cute. My sister even told me that she liked most of the ones I took which she said, and I quite, "is very rare".

On a fully related note - I love my family, and I love my friends.

Anyway, here they are:

No comments:

Post a Comment