Thursday, November 5, 2009

My wife...

...she really doesn't like it when I take photos of her, but with the new gift she allowed us to purchase, how could I not? So expect lots of beautiful photos to come in the following days.

I've been very busy with the dog, the house, and generally being tired from daylight savings time. But despite that, I've still had the passion to get out there and snap away. And I've been doing that pretty regularly. As far as pictures go, I've been none too impressed with what I've come up with with the exception of a few of the dogs. But I am certainly excited now!

But thanks to my beautiful, wonderful, understanding and supportive wife, I picked up a new (to me) Nikon D300 today with approx. 34,xxx clicks on it. Plenty of life left, a 6fps firing speed, and man... am I excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment