Friday, February 12, 2010

Sad, but true...

The winter months leave me shooting in the dark. And all thanks to the City of San Jose's genius planning, every street light in San Jose is SUPER amber. Which is okay if you're just passing through and snapping a few shots, but what about REGULAR COLOR TONES!?!?!? I miss them so much. Eventually, though, It'll be light again until 8pm, and I'll be able to go shoot some daylight stuff after work. I'm very much so excited about that.

Dai and I went out and snapped some photos last night around downtown. Walked down the railroad tracks, to the arena, and then back around. It was a good time. Didn't snap as many photos as I thought I would, but definitely a good time.

Here's a few that, as usual, I don't totally hate.

I also found a photo of Kass's boyfriend. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment