Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sergey and Brenna's Wedding

Arrive home from a 10 hour drive at 4:45am on Friday. Rest all day (if you can call playing with the dogs all day and being in extreme pain "rest"). Go to bed, and get up on Saturday and go to a wedding. Go home, go to bed, and get up and go to ANOTHER wedding. Rest? What's rest? I simply don't know.

On the bright side, I know that if I have to forgo sleep and rest, it's best to do it because I'm spending time with my wife, riding, or going to a wedding to celebrate two people's commitment to each other. And that's exactly what happened.

I've known Sergey for a long time, and only met Brenna last year at my wedding, but needless to say I wish them the best of luck, and cannot wait to see what the future holds for these two.





Can't take credit for the last photo, here... That was my wife's doing. I edited, but the capture credit goes to my lovely, beautiful, wonderful wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment